Thursday, September 4, 2008

i am dam pissed off .

1stly, my norton has been popping up every 5 SECONDS to tell me of the SAME stupid virus that they cannot remove . i have to close down the popup every 5 SECONDS until i turned off my norton.

2ndly,my MSN cannot work . i used ebuddy and it fails on me after a few hours so i have to juggle between EBUDDY and WEBMESSENGER

3rdly,MY COM IS BLOODY MESSED UP. I DUNNO WHY BUT IT JUST CANT SEEMS TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.

4thly ,i get blamed for EVERY thing dat happens in my house. my grandma cook too much cannot finish? i get scolded. wth.

5thly, my dad has been telling me to do the dishes . i did like twice yesterday -_-.

everything is bloodily messed up and i have seriously no idea why my com malfunctions like !@#$%^&*^& why i get blamed like !@#$%^&*%$#^%@ and why i have to wash the dishes like !@#$%^^^^^%$#@!@#$%^&*(*& and im tired of the food at home already.

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie