Monday, September 8, 2008

(i really dunno wad to put)

yesterday !

afternoon went to this indian restaurant in downtown east. my dad de customer lol opening he dragged us along=.= the food still ok la just that we not used to it only LOL. after that went to bukit batok to meet another customer X_X then dunno wad happen .bleah. after dat went to west mall ! dad wan buy shoes . find here find there finally saw 1 at tom&stephenie haha then bought it. went to shop and save to buy necessaties @_@. then at weat mall my parents ran to the toilet at least 5 times -_- cos of the indian food . then we went to take away food and went home ! at night watch king kong lol 1130 jiu sleep liao ~_~.

today !

1st period is geog ! slack lor ~ copied the answers for wkbk . after dat was music ... forget about dat =.= then was physics ! learnt light. haha. then was reccess .ate at the jap stall. rachel asked me to help her and pearlynn buy =x i say i no hand then she go behind queue up HAHA =x. then i walked past pearlynn she was like "walao never help us" or sth. LIKE I DIN EVEN TALK TO HER BEFORE ._. oh nevermind . then was chinese ! ._. never bring textbook =x was at home . then history slack . then lunch ate at the chinese stall . uhh elit complete dat ... song ?! ACC finish watching the movie (finally).

came back bathed lunched played viwawa chinese chess lol i lvl 2 won a lvl 4 de guy once then i played with him 2nd time .

he losing liao then he wan draw . i reject .

him : draw pls i gtg

me : @_@

him : unless u wan me to resign then u get less points

me : fine by me

him : so badly wanna win eh sucker . desperate for a win?

me : too bad dats me

him : yup can tell

*continue playing*
*i win*

then i leave game LOL =x

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie