Sunday, April 5, 2009

tomb sweeping o.o

woke up at about 1245 today ~_~ . then brush teeth eat then online a while liao jiu go my aunt's house board lorry go fetch my the other aunt then go cck cemetery . 1st went to my auny de grandpa AKa my great grandpa O_o super hot can =.= sweat like siao. then burn the incense paper burn until like roasting human liddat. super humid la wth .

then after that went to my grandpa de grave which is at the other side . at 1st thought weather better liao then not so hot end up even worse -- rain -_- . so we carried umbrella here umbrella there poke here poke there then the umbrella de water drip here drip there ... zzz la . then burn the incense paper like roasting human again =.= . then in the end done liao go the lorry eat the chicken wings nuggets all those thing . then my mum anyhow throw the bone out off the lorry zzz . LOL . then actually wan go my cousin house de but mum say need come back bathe 1st so i come back bathe liao then never go to his house liao lor. lazy mah LOL . OKAY BYEBYE . nothing much la today .. only go tomb sweeping then tio roasted then tio soaked only . nothing much la ...

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie