Friday, April 10, 2009

yo peoples.

Today woke up early in the morning at 525am -.-. mum wants me to go for tomb sweeping so go lor . followed dad's car to market to buy flowers and have breakfast . then dad send us to aunt's house and he went for work .

Went up to aunt's house , helped carry stuff then come down again . then went to cck cemetery . 1st stop is my grand grandfather de tomb . its under 1 of the big trees so not very hot :D. then we saw 1 tomb de people damn pissed cos the branch fell and blocked their way . then in the end the grave de person came with a parang and chopped the branch , HAHA .

After that went to me great grandmother de tomb . its neater with no trees at all so quite hot . then the sweep road de guy helped us get a stick to prod the incense paper all those and my dunno who gave him 2 bucks @_@.

Then is my grandma de tomb . the super dilapidated de . then there super humid . and the person planted some nice red flowers at my grandma de tomb . so its like super red . but they say until april then they need to cordon off the areas for development i think . so need dig up the skeleton :z

Last is my Grandpa de columbarium . not so hot and got proper toilet . HAHA . then went to eat prawn noodles which is only average but claimed by my dunno who that its damn nice . then took my uncle de lorry back .

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie