Sunday, June 15, 2008

finally ..

yay im finally feeling not-lazy to come update =x . hmm wednesday and thursday nothing much to post about .

Friday went to library with ashlyn and marc to do homework . i was reading my twilight =x . saw serene and simin there . then miaopei joined them . haha . i think they're shocked that they saw me with ashlyn . cos marc came late mah . as usual =.= . then they say ashlyn look like joanne O_O? then went to foodcourt at 6 + to dabao ashy de food then i took mrt home .

saturday nothing much =.=.

today is father's day . mum bought 4 crabs home to cook chilli crab ! =x then stay at home trying to fix my stupid maple T_T dunno say wad access denied =.= . then mum cook lor eat half way my grandma say the crab not cooked enough . HENG I HAVENT EAT . then my dad was like 'huh where got nice mah can le la.' in the end leh? mum go steam a while lor (ashlyn dont anyhow think she go steam the crab la) then eat eat eat then i come and post luh =x

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie