Sunday, June 1, 2008

Opening of my blog !

yay 1st time posting in my blog ! all thanks to manda jie and zhu kor . i shall explain , manda jie helped me to make a blog zhu kor inspired me to make a blog xD thank you both of u <3 today went to causeway point >.> changed a phone the 1 i got a few days ago was faulty >< so ... haha now still charging. manda jie thank you for making this blog and zhu kor sorry for not letting u help is manda jie force me make de on 1 condition dat is she wan help me make >< sorry zhu kor T_T forgive me pl0x anyway this blog currently only manda jie noes not planning to tell my classmates they'll probably thought im crazy . anyway going for camp on monday and camp breaks on tuesday kinda boring yea 2 days like wad can u do there sia . nvm anyway thanks to both manda jie and zhu kor , if not for them u will not be reading wad u are reading now . be grateful =x

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie