Thursday, June 5, 2008

Screw her.

damn my grandma la . she come my house live for like 3 years already . she take over my room and i slept with my parents on a mattress on the floor for WHOLE 3 YEARS . did i complain? no . today as usual got the stupid catering food luh then got the leans and those fat de meat got 2 piece i take 1 of the lean de then the other 1 i thinking leave for my mum mah . then my grandma act smart go take the lean de come to my plate throw it inside and say 'ur mum dont like lean meat , i oso dont like u eat.' like wtf . my mum dont like FAT meat she eats the lean ones . then she go act smart for wad leave the piece of meat there she will die isit . she eat liao nv wash , nvm i wash . put coffee de cup on table got ants , nvm i clean . she lost her medicine dat time i go polyclinic go buy for her early in the morning , nvm i go . now wad i eat she also must interfere fuck her la . take over my room , put all kinds of crap inside , making it stink of URINE like WTF LA dat time i mop floor saw 1 patch of yellow thing beside her bed i almost vomit can . like come on la u say u have urine disorder , my parents buy adult pampers , not enough u ask neighbour buy . still ask them buy lottery buy all kinds of crap .my father scold me never buy food for u then u say ask neighbour buy i say if dad scold how ? u say nvm . DUH cos ur not the one getting scolded mah of cos NVM la . my dad scold me u got see ? no . my dad nag me u got see ? no . i tolerated u for LONG ENOUGH already okay . pardon me for the explicit language in this post . 1 more thing even if she wash the dishes they're still oily . SHAME ON YOU .

0 comments:

 
Lovingly done by Hansuke a.k.a Manda Jie